CustomSelectAffordable administration for unique defined contribution plans
- Self-directed brokerage accounts
- Company stock (publicly traded or privately held)
- Frozen assets and Guaranteed Investment Contracts (GICs)
- Insurance policies and annuity contracts
- Custom documents
- Uncommon benefit structures
- 100% pass-through of fund servicing fees
For companies offering unique benefits within their defined contribution plans, finding quality third party administration services at a reasonable price can be challenging. Many administrators lack the expertise to handle highly customized benefits or plan structures. Administrators that are able to handle these unique plans often charge for their services in an all-or-nothing manner. DRS’ CustomSelect program offers a different option.
The CustomSelect program is a more traditional third party recordkeeping platform, offering enhanced services required by plans with detailed, and sometimes unconventional, benefit components.
Flexible Fee Schedule
The fee schedule for the CustomSelect program is discounted and flexible. Plan fees are charged on a fee-for-service basis and depend upon the specific services required by the plan. This flexibility allows our clients to choose the services they need on an à la carte basis.
Additionally, CustomSelect clients enjoy the opportunity to have their fees reduced. With CustomSelect, clients are credited for every dollar DRS receives from mutual fund families through administrative reimbursements, called Sub-Transfer Agency Reimbursements (Sub-TAs). This dollar-for-dollar pass-through allows our services to remain competitively priced and also clearly signals our administration standards for transparency.
With the capability to handle exotic benefit features, plus fee-for-service billing and dollar-for-dollar Sub-TA reimbursements, CustomSelect is perfect for your highly customized plan.
- Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts
- Company Stock (Publicly Traded or Privately Held)
- Frozen Assets and GIC's (Guaranteed Investment Contracts)
- Insurance Policies and Annuity Contracts
- Plans Utilizing Custom Documents
- Uncommon Benefit Structures
- Complete recapture of available mutual fund commission and servicing fees offset administration costs