DRS considers the privacy of Plan participants to be of fundamental importance and has established a policy to maintain the privacy of your personal information.
We collect and retain nonpublic personal information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we receive from your employer and/or the sponsor of the Plan in which you are a participant; and
- Information we receive from you on applications and other Plan forms, such as your name, address, and Social Security Number.
Security of Information
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who we determine need to know that information to provide services to you or to the Plan. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose or share your nonpublic personal information with unaffiliated third parties (except as required by law.) Instances in which information may be shared include, but are not limited to:
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory inquiry;
- To provide services or process account transactions that you or the Plan Sponsor requests or authorizes;
- Disclosing your name and address to companies that mail fund-related materials, such as prospectuses and shareholder reports. These companies are not permitted to use your information for any other purpose.